Animation - Scroll IMG (yes/no)

7 Cute Love Messages For Him or Her



Cute Love Messages to Send to Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend, with cute romantic quotes.

Your Love is Inescapable
Your love is inescapable in my life as it’s in the air that I breathe; it’s the spice in my food; the sweet substance in my tea and moon in the sky. I love you so dearly.
Thinking about You
I wish there are more than 24 hours in a day so that I can fondly spend my time around you. It’s a pleasure for me thinking about you. I cherish you forever.

An Angel in Disguise

  • With you, I believe that angels exist in heaven and God has sent me one, as no one else matches your uniqueness and beauty in the entire world, you’re really an angel. I cherish you forever.
  • My love for you will always stand the test of time. I love you more than you can imagine.
  • You’re the bravest man I ever have seen, and you make me feel like the bravest woman every day. I love you beyond words.
  • I’m blessed you found me because your kind is very rare to find. I love you to the moon and back.

Live, Dream and Love
I wish to live beautifully for you alone; dream passionately about you alone and love you completely today and forever. I love you so much.






Love is Love
I give to you a love that knows no limits; no gender and that’s unconditional and timeless as my love for you will never fade nor change. I love you beyond words.

What I Needed
We’re not given what we want instead what we need by God, just as you were given to me as I can see all my dreams been accomplished with you. I love you to the moon and back.

Your Love on Me
You’ve always comforted me at the end of each day and refreshed the next day with your love as the love you rain on me is like the blanket over me. I cherish you forever.