Animation - Scroll IMG (yes/no)

Good Morning Text Messages






Cute love text 

Good morning text messages are the best way to let someone special to you, to know that they're the first thing that you think of when you wake up. Not only are good morning texts sexy or romantic but they also are excellent and powerful tool in building our relationship. Sending your love or a spouse, friend a sweet good morning text will make them feel special and closer to you.
If you want to bring the romance back into your relationship, starting with the little yet simple things like a 'good morning text message' can make all the difference. It is very important to let them know we care about them, know how much they mean to us, especially if they are one of your thoughts that runs through you upon waking. Then is good to Share or 'Send Love through writing' to let them know that they're the first thing on your mind every morning. Below is our ever-growing list of the VERY BEST GOOD MORNING TEXT MESSAGES to send to your sweetheart, friends, lover and so much more.
You're so cute in the morning even without having your bath






Your kisses and hugs are the only sunshine I’ll ever need.

It may be raining today, but thanks to you, I only see sunny skies. You always brighten up my day.

Do you know why it’s such a good morning? Because I know I have you always


I hope that your morning is as bright as your handsome smile. I hope that the rest of your day is as sweet as our love.






I hope that your morning is as bright as your beautiful smile. I hope that the rest of your day is as sweet as our love.

If I were with you this morning, I would make you a big plate of bacon, pancakes, and eggs. I’d top it up with a kiss from me.

Good morning, love! Did you sleep well, or were you too busy dreaming about us? I know I was.

Morning is my favorite part of the day because each time I open my eyes, I see your beautiful face. I love you.






️ This morning I decided to send you this message to let you know that I always think of you.

You're my 1am call, my midnight caffeine, my energy booster, and my greatest love. Good morning, love

Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you! Good morning, sweetheart. Hope you have an amazing day!

Good Morning, Beautiful!

I love you with every breath of my life. Wake up, my love.






I just want to come over, hug you tight and kiss you good morning.

Do you know why it’s such a good morning? Because I know I have you.

It really doesn’t matter whether I drink coffee or tea. I’ll always feel the same as long as you’re thinking about me.

Each morning is wonderful because it means I will get to spend the day with you.

I've told this message to go to the sweetest person in the world and now you are reading it, Good Morning!

Do you know what I treasure the most? Your smile in the morning.

Good Morning, Handsome






Good Morning honey, you mean the world to me. I hope you have a great day.

Question: Who's the person that thinks of you every day, first thing upon waking? Answer: It's me. Good morning baby.

I am grateful each day because I have you by my side. Good morning, my heartbeat.

Hugs and kisses on your way, waking you up to start your day! Good Morning!

You are the sweetest of dreams come true. Good Morning, Luv.

I don’t need coffee in the morning. All I need is your love to give me that extra boost I need to make it through the day.

Did you feel extra warm this morning? That’s because I sent you hugs from my dreams. Good morning!

I hope that all of your wishes come true today. Sending you positive vibes and a big hug to let you know how much I love you.

Follow these five steps to having a great morning: 1. Open up your eyes. 2. Take a deep breath. 3. Get out from under the covers. 4. Get out of bed. 5. Read my sweet message.






Good morning to my knight in shining armor. The one man who can make all of my troubles and sorrows disappear with just one kiss.

Good morning. You know you are the biggest treasure I have ever had.

My heart just skipped a beat because it just felt my other half wake up, Good morning, love.