Animation - Scroll IMG (yes/no)

Powerful Romantic Quotes







There are a lot of love quotes and some of them might suit you more than the others, you just need to find the right one for you, the one that you can share to the world so that they will understand your life better.

Here is some range of love quotes that you can try out to try and express yourself and finally feel some freedom in telling your own love story.








The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved. Victor Hugo
The more I think it over, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people. Vincent van Gogh


Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Lao Tzu


Love is often the fruit of marriage. Molière


This has been my life; I found it worth living. Bertrand Russell


Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. St. Augustine


You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss


We must be our own before we can be another’s. Ralph Waldo Emerson


Life is the flower for which love is the honey. Victor Hugo







All you need is love. Paul McCartney

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth. William W. Purkey


If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that’s his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon


Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart


Love is the greatest refreshment in life. Pablo Picasso


The best kind of love in the world is the one that wakes your soul and makes you want more.


Love is something that plants some fire in your heart and yet brings so much peace to mind.


I hope that you give me your forever, that I can spend the rest of my life together with you.


I never knew that love would feel this way, like everything is happening to me all at once.







The one who loves more is usually the one that gets hurt so you might as well do that thing.


I feel like I am so much more than what people think I am whenever I am with you, dear.


Love hurts but that is just the beauty of it, it lets you know that you are still alive all along.


It is very dangerous to fall for a person, it might turn your world upside down, but love it is.


Love is the feeling where people go crazy over, where people stop becoming themselves.


I think love is insane, it makes people feel that way, laughing and tearing each other apart.


All I ever wanted was for you to love me, I wonder if that is so hard to do, you tell me about it.


In order for me to be happy, I have to make you happy, I think that is what love truly is about.


Love is not shared only between a man and a woman; there are so many kinds of love here.


And then love decided to surround us and things are just way better than they were before.


I decided that today would be the day I will tell you just how much I truly do love you.
There is no turning back now, let me show you just how much I truly love you and you alone.







There is no logic in love, you either fall in love or fall out of love, it is so complicated like that.


Honestly, I do not know what I would do if I saw you today, would I be able to handle it?


All I ever really wanted to treat you the same way you did to me, like a dirty rag, thrown.


One day, you will find the person who will love you for who you are, no matter what your past is, no matter what you have, no matter how hateful you think you are.


You know what I hate the most? The fact that you threw me away so easily without thinking.


If you really loved me, how did you manage to leave me when I need you the most?
Honestly, I do not know what I would do if I saw you today, would I be able to handle it?


All I ever really wanted to treat you the same way you did to me, like a dirty rag, thrown.


One day, you will find the person who will love you for who you are, no matter what your past is, no matter what you have, no matter how hateful you think you are.


You know what I hate the most? The fact that you threw me away so easily without thinking.







If you really loved me, how did you manage to leave me when I need you the most?
True love stories never have endings. Richard Bach


Never make someone a priority when all you are to them is an option. Maya Angelou
He is not a lover who does not love forever. Euripides


To love is to burn, to be on fire. Jane Austen


Him that I love, I wish to be free – even from me. Anne Morrow Lindbergh







Love must be as much a light as it is a flame. Henry David Thoreau


Love yourself. Then forget it. Then, love the world. Mary Oliver


Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up. James Baldwin


I wish I had done everything on Earth with you. The Great Gatsby


In the end we discover that to love and let go can be the same thing. Jack Kornfield







If I know what love is, it is because of you. Hermann Hesse


A loving heart is the truest wisdom. Charles Dickens


Every thing that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form. Franz Kafka


We must love one another or die. W. H. Auden


Unless you love someone, nothing else makes sense. E.E. Cummings







Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other. Felix Adler


Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery


Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love. Lao Tzu


One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: that word is love. Sophocles

Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you. Ignore me, and I may not forgive you. Encourage me, and I will not forget you. Love me and I may be forced to love you. William Arthur Ward







Patience is the mark of true love. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person. Thich Nhat Hanh


We look forward to the time when the Power of Love will replace the Love of Power. Then will our world know the blessings of peace. William E. Gladstone


Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred. Barbara De Angelis







Age does not protect you from love, but love to some extent protects you from age. Jeanne Moreau


Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart. Washington Irving


Life is the first gift, love is the second, and understanding the third. Marge Piercy


You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. Barbara De Angelis 







Love is blind; friendship closes its eyes. Friedrich Nietzsche 


Love all, trust a few. William Shakespeare


Love is a better teacher than duty. Albert Einstein







There is no remedy for love but to love more. Henry David Thoreau


Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. Aristotle


You look amazing. I’m so lucky. Prince Harry


You make me want to be a better man. Melvin Udall 







It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other. Sean (Good Will Hunting)


The giving of love is an education in itself. Eleanor Roosevelt


I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. Marilyn Monroe

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Quote Wala Love said…
Are you looking for Cute Love Status Messages? Then you should read this article. Here are the best love status messages you can use and share with your loved one!