Animation - Scroll IMG (yes/no)

100+ Love Text Messages For Him or Her


https://cutelovewords.blogspot.com/2019/08/100-love-text-messages-for-him-or-her.html
Our Girlfriends and Boyfriends are very special to us, that’s the reason we need to keep reminding our self how grateful we are to God for crossing our path with each other.

None of our relationship today is easy, that is why cute love words sms brings you a variety of text for your loved once to text them every morning, night and it will go a long way of showing him or her how loving you are to her or him, and how caring you are.


In our Modern days we all uses  cell phone for communication either by sending text messages or calling, Text messages sent during occasions serve as a reminder that one is being remembered on that day.

Send Cute love words, Cute love words for Him, Cute love words for Boyfriend, Cute love words for Girlfriend, Cute love words to your Wife, Cute love words to your Husband. morning love text, love text messages sms for Him, love text messages for Boyfriend, love text messages for Girlfriend,
love text messages for Husband, love text messages for Wife

Choose love text messages sms or a good morning love text, from bellow and modify as you like, also you can bookmark and always return back to pick any text messages from this amazing collection of text messages.

1. Good morning Sweets, how is my lady doing this morning? (To wake her up and keep her all smiling).

2. I’m thinking of you baby, the thought of you in my head gives me soothing smiles I love you so much .

3. Every day would be beautiful and lovely if we are together, i’m missing you honie, see you soon, love you always.

4.If I could describe you in one word, It wouldn’t just me my wife, but my life, you mean the world to me, baby I love you.






5.You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time, i’m glad I met you.

6.I have been looking, finally I met her, I met you, every day is the best day of my life.

7.If it were up to me to rearrange the alphabets, I would keep U & I together.

8.I tried but I can’t stop thinking about you, I wanna work and give you everything you want.

9.My world has no meaning without you, it’s literally pointless.

10.You are the reason for my smile all the time, my colleagues at work probably think i’m going crazy.

11.Words aren’t enough to tell you how wonderful you are. I think about you so much I see you every day.

12.Every time we kiss, it’s like we shouldn’t stop, it’s like the best feeling ever, i’m missing those lips of yours baby, love you so much.

13.Life has never been better, thanks to you, sweetheart!






14.I miss you so much, I can’t wait to see you bunny!

15.If I had to, I would wait for an eternity to be with you, I don’t think I can be with anyone besides you honey.

16.I will love you forever and always, we will keep getting it right sweets.

17.Waiting for you at home, come back soon. I miss you, already prepared your favourite.

18.When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I see you. There is nothing I do without thinking of you, you motivate me.

19.To have you as my girl is my honour. Be with me always, i’m addicted to you.

20.They say love hurts, but I’m ready to take that risk, if I’m going to be with you.

21.I would text you 12 am on your birthday just to be the first to wish you my darling a happy birthday, happy birthday in advance love you so much.

22.I’d like to wake up next to you every morning with my lips on your lip!

23. The thing bout people is they gonna talk, let them talk it doesn’t  change the fact that I love you so much.






24.My life is perfect, but it’s because I met with you, i’m so happy can’t wait to put a ring on your finger.

25.I’m trying to be the best I can be, all for you baby, I love you so much

26.Baby I don’t mind be your bed, so you could sleep on top of me all night!

27.If I could hold you close again, I’d never let you go, i’m sorry for this past days have been a fool, I realise you are my life.

28.I wouldn’t do anything to make you feel sad, everything I do is to make sure you are happy! I love you

29.Since I met you, you have changed me completely, you are an angel, i’m the luckiest man on planet earth I love you sweets.

30.Be my little sugar and mix my tea all the time

31.You’re my angel, please I won’t love anyone beside you






32.Be my little honey and love me all the time.

33.You are my star on a dark night, you are my hope when all is bleak if it wasn’t for you, I’d never be me!

34.I will love you till you get old. To spend the rest of my life I choose you baby.

35.You bring the sunshine into my life! You aren’t the sun, but you are my angel.

36.Missing you babe.I can’t wait to be with you again. Loves and hugs.

37.You give me sugar in the morning, You give me sugar in the evening, You are a pinnacle of sweetness. Love you loads.

38.Baby, just checking on you, this dude loves you like mad, see you soon.

39.I could attempt to live without you. But I would fail miserably, that’s why I need you in my life.

40.Life is beautiful because of you, don’t you think so too?

41.For you, I may be just one person, but for me, you are the world to me.

42.I can’t live without you, i’m the fish you are my water.

43.Thank you for supporting me today. If it wasn’t for you, I’d be lost, i’mso hapI’mthe luckiest man.

44.When words aren’t enough to tell you how great you’ve been, that’s when I kiss you for minutes, now you understand ha ha, miss you.






45.Loving you is like breathing. I can’t stop and it’s necessary for my survival, baby I promise to be there for you always.

46.My love is real, any darkness in your life I will shine my light, and together we will rock our world, I love you my sweetheart.

47.Our love will pass the test of time, baby I promise i’m not a woman beater, but a woman lover.

48.You are my sweetness, you are my princess, i’m knocking on your door like Jehova’s witness.

49.It took me years to find perfect one.. that’s the reason I’m never going to let you go!

50.I’ll love you like no other, because there is no love like mine, I promise to be there for you.

51.I was lonely, but you took that loneliness from me, baby if you leave me I would lose it, I love you so much.

52.On this special day of your life, I want to tell you how much I love you. Happy birthday, baby, get ready for my gifts!

53.Wont you like to cuddle when we sleep cus I would, let me right my wrongs and makeup for being a coward. I’m sorry I love you so much.

54.Lonely, this is how am feeling, I loved once now I love no, i’m on my own, i’m so lonely baby I need you back I don’t have anybody to call mine .

55.I just wanna love you baby, you stucked in my memory, the thought of loosing you terrorises me, So ama stay true to you.

56.A date is a formality I need to complete, before I can tell you how much I love you! I don’t want nobody else.

57.Our marriage officially binds us together. Love you. We will live happily ever after.

58.I don’t want nobody else. Because I just wana love you baby, you mean everything to me.

59.Its you that I want for me, but these guys trying to take you from me, it’s really not your fault cus they also trying to impress you. But what I feel for you is genuine.






60.Baby girl can’t you see,that I want you for me, other guys have nothing on me.

61.I hope you have a good night. Kisses and hugs, I love you so much!

62.I probably can’t buy you all the things you want but I promise never to make you frown, I so love you baby!

63.I want to cuddle up with you baby feeling cold. Get home soon love you!

64. I mean it when I tell you that you are beautiful, you are one of a kind, I love it when you smile, just know i’m yours alone!

65.Ama get you what you want you don’t need to ask baby. I think about you all the time.

66.When I have you, I have everything I need, what I have is real. Baby it’s just how I feel.

67.Every day I spend without you its really not easy but, baby know that all this hustle and struggle is for you, so we can live comfortably, I love you see you tomorrow.






68.To stay away from you is something I can’t do. Please Come home soon missing you loads.

69.My life has changed since I met you, thank God you came, I promise to be there.

70.Just wanted you to know that someone is thinking of you, i’m just thinking about me and you having fun!

71.Anything you want me to do I promise to do it honey, I know haters don’t want to see us together, but God got our backs, love you sweets.

72.Baby you are perfect for me, I love you just the way you are, you are pure at hearth and down to earth.

73.For the last 24 hrs, 1440 minutes, 86400 seconds, I’ve missed you, missing you badly come home soon.

74.I’m the luckiest man in the world to have you as my girl! I don’t mind come steal you from your parents, so we can fly away to the Caribbean just the two of us.

75.You have my heart, keep it safe, i’m sorry I got mad, and that made you sad, baby I love you so much.

76.You stole my heart away! You give me butterfly every time i’m with you,I’m never going to let you go, I live you.

77.I’ve been thinking about you, at work I just can’t concentrate, I wish I could call you right now,had to sneak to the rest room to quickly type this,i love you be good for me.

78.If you say I should wait for your love, I will wait, you babe, whenever you are ready just let me know, its you babe no one else but you I love you much, so much.






79.If I’m the reason for your smile, you’ll never get a reason to frown, I can’t live with myself to know I’m the reason for your frown, I love you my baby boo, kisses and hugs.

80.I love you,Completeness is what I find in you. The best definition of love is what I see in you. That’s the reason I choose not to leave you for another, baby love you. You rock my world I miss you and I can’t wait to see you today!

81. Ita amazing having an angel always by my side, bringing out h best in me, makingme realise more hidden potentials, it takes a rare gem to do all these, you have made my life a fufilled one, its the two of us or no one.

82. Love is the cutest especially when shared with a princess who gives you comfort in your heart.

83. Love is like a blue moon; it smiles at you at night and tells the sunshine to shine on you in the morning.

84. When you are in love, your heart is free of grudges but when you hate, you are always in pain.

85. A healthy heart is full of love for others and a ill heart is full of hatred for others. Love and don’t hate.

86. It is through love that we found peace and harmony. I love you so much my dearest.

87. Love is like the mountain of gold, it is full of pleasure and pain, and you can’t get it perfectly well.

88. Love is patient, you need to be patient with your lover; love is pain, expect it at anytime.

89. Love is that internal force that succumbs you to be humble to someone you are older than in age.

90. Love does not understand race or complexion; love does not know what is called a child, it spread all over the world.

100. If you smile, it is love, if you laugh, it is love, if you are happy for someone else, it is also part of love.

101. Beautiful things symbolize love. An apple is love, a blue color is love and smile of passion is love too.

102. When love is perfect it is found between two people who truly love each other. Love is a perfect feeling for the one you care about.

103. When you are merciful to people, it means you have love for them. Smile at people to make their days bright.

104. Loving you is an eternal mission for me; I want a situation where by you and I alone will be in a garden sharing our love for each other.

105. I see this wonderful look in you, a look of wonder and amazing strength that brings joy to the heart. I love you.

106. Love is the chain that is bonding you and me together. I love you so much that there is no doubt about it.

107. I have a lot of love in my heart and the most special is for you. I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you.

108. Precious as you are like a wonderful angel. You are the most beautiful treasure eyes have seen before in this life.

109. Magma is red and beautiful wicked useful when hot, useful when cool. You are my molten magma and cool magma.

110. I have lots of reasons to make you my wife. This is because you are worth more than a million girls.

111. My dear lover, you are the solution to my past pains, you always make me smile and it is the reason why I love you.






112. Your eyes shine like a passionate lamp, giving me more reason to be happy in life. I love you my dearest.

113. Anytime I cry, it is because you are not by my side. I am so used to you as a baby is to his mother. I love you.

114. There are many reasons why I fell in love with you; good love is experienced with a wonderful woman. I love you.

115. I want to be yours forever and that’s why I will b with you all the time of my life. I love you.

116. The moon smile at you as I am thinking of a cute lady, your beauty makes me happy all the time. I love you.

117. The truth about this world is that your presence makes me happy every single day. This gives me more joy than ever.

118. Thank you for loving me as I am, I love you and want to say good to have you around my life. I love.

119. I am so much into you like never before. Your love for me is more than just love; it is a passion from the bottom of your heart.

120. I wish you understand the debt of my love for you, you are a kind loving and nice. I wish you all the best.

121. The most precious day of my life is the day I set my eyes on you. You are indeed, a lovely queen forever to me.

122. I will not be tired of the passion we share. You are like a pillar of joy, a nice angel full of love in her heart.

123. If love is ocean, you are my ocean. If love is a color, you are blue and if love is a fruit, you are my apple. I love you.

124. I just want to be yours for every reason. I will try all my best to put smile on your face and you will forever be mine.

125. Nice meeting a wonderful man like you as a guardian angel. I was not dreaming of becoming your wife but destiny is funny.

126. If I knew you are in our neighborhood since these years, I will have tried all my best to ensure you are always happy. I am sorry for those days we were strange to each other.





127. Never mind what people say about us, what really matters is the love that exists between us. I love you.

128. The best day of my life is the first day I set my eyes on a gorgeous lady. Baby girl, you are my dream comes true.

129. I have a burning desire to be with you for all time. I want to be called your wife and angel. I love you.

130. Never get tired of this life, God is always there for you and I will be there always when you need me most.

131. Good morning to the man of my heart. You have no idea of how much you mean to me the most precious man on earth.

132. I have to be with you forever and the reason is because you are the true love of my life and the most precious treasure in the world.

133. I felt the impact of your absence and wish I can always be with you forever. I love you my dear love.

134. When you have a man that is ready to make you happy always, hold on to him, he is the one meant for you.

135. To the most wonderful lover in the world, anytime I see your handsome face, I feel like the world is the most beautiful place to be.

136. You are my angel, my dear love and the most interesting girl I have ever met. Your smile kills me gently and I love it so.

137. I will be your moon in the night to smile at you and your sunshine in the day to keep you lively and energetic.

138. Life without you is like a mirage in the desert, you are happy and then suddenly you become sad. I love you.

139. Good morning my dear. I am missing you already because I need a shoulder to lean upon and an angel to say good morning to me.

140. I cannot be frustrated while you are alive with me. I trust you and the ability to absorb anyone that tries to intimidate me

141. Good morning to the prince of passion, the handsome man of love and affection. I love you.

142. As you wake up this morning, ensure that you are happy and then take some coffee to energize you.

143. Exercise is also a good way to express your love. It is another means to say I love you. Good morning my love.

144. I love strong guys, they are always at the top in every battle in life. good morning to my hefty boyfriend.

145. I am praying for that special day in which my dearest love will wake up next to me. Good morning.

146. Sharing a wonderful day with you in my life is one of the interesting things in this world. I love you my love.

147. I feel like hugging you from behind but distance is the only barrier that hinders that. My beloved angel, I love you.

148. If you will accept to be my wife, I will love you until eternity. Good morning to my precious angel. I love you.







149. Whenever you smile at me, I see paradise and smile and tears of passion fill my cheeks and eyes respectively.

150. You are indeed a color that represents deep love and passion. I wish to live with you forever. Good morning.

151. There is love in my heart for you which is preserved for you alone. I want to use it to love you forever.

152. Goodnight to my wonderful girlfriend, when the night smiles, I know you are the one missing me. I love you.

153. Whenever it rains passion and love, all I think about is you and your powerful smile. Goodnight my angel.

154. You are such an angelic lover, a precious angel full of joy, success and the most interesting personality ever.

155. I used to wonder the kind of person you are, indeed, throughout my life, I have never come across an amiable lover like you.

156. Love is something that cannot be over emphasized. Love is the pearl that never change when it is in its true form.

157. When you truly love someone, distance is insignificant and time will be a mare thing before you both.

158. Goodnight to the flower of my heart. The fragrance of your love spread around my life. I love you.

159. I wish you all the best this night because you are cuter than any other girl in my life. Good to be yours forever.

160. Life is a treasure especially when you exist in it. I want to be the one called your wife and the blessing granted to you by God.

161. For this world is a blessing with lots of joy and you are the only bliss that I have in it. Goodnight.

162. My life can be frustrated and I don’t care because gazing at your face every day is what keeps me strong.

163. You may not know how much you have changed my life with your presence but just know you belong to me.

164. There are many reasons why we love each other as human but as for you, I love you with unconditional reason.

165. The true love I have for you cannot be demonstrated all in this life; I have preserve greater part for us in heaven.

166. I love my life because you belong to me; I love my days and nights because you are the best in this world.

167. Living alone since the day you left is like frustration upon frustration. I wish you know the depth of my love for you.

168. Indeed, love is wicked, it steals both and heart away. I am completely dominated by your love and love you.

169. If you smile at me, I will be the gladdest in this world because your smile tastes like honey and honey is the sweetest.

170. Don’t be frustrated this night. If the heat is too much, think about us and your body will be refreshed by passion.

171. Goodnight to my beloved wife, the one I cherish more than millions of humans in this life. I love you.

172. Your smile can cure cancer, it can bring happiness to an unfortunate person and restore his life with fortunes.

173. I want to touch your body for a blessing that is completely immersed it. I love you my blessed angel.

174. Do not be sad, sometimes we love to fight and sometimes, we fight to love. In any situation, you are the best for me.

175. When I saw you going, I was marveled by your move and then decided to tell you what my heart thinks about you.

176. It baffles me when you hide your beautiful face from me. You are just the best for me and I love you.






177. The most beautiful thing that has ever occurred to me is the fact that I will see you in the morning God’s willing.

178. Blessed is the Lord who gave you to me as a wonderful husband who cares very well for his wife. Goodnight.

179. Life is to me like an endless blessing. I wish you all the best and pray that you find peace in your heart.

180. The way you make me smile is amazing. You are full of surprise and sweetness. I love you.

181. Good to have you in my life as a caring wife with sense of humor and love.

182. You are more passionate than the rainbow, you are cuter than lollipop.

183. Your love is a wonder that cannot be overemphasized forever. I love you.

184. I love the fact that you smile whenever you look at me. It is my greatest experience,

185. When your wife loves you, you will become the best of men because this shows you are kind.

186. The heart of a man is seen on the face of his wife. I love you my dear love.

187. I will be yours forever and it is just that truth don’t doubt it.

188. Good morning to my blessing and the missing rib that I found in this world.

189. Loving you is a blessing that has no limit. I want to be with you in heave.

190. Thank you my blessing, you are the only special person in this world for me.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

blogger said…
I want to appreciation to Dr.Agbazara of AGBAZARA TEMPLE for bringing back my husband who left me and the kids for almost 2 years. i never taught i would get him back untill i saw a comment online about dr.agbazara and i contacted him, after following all instruction given to me by Dr.Agbazara, my husband came back begging for forgiveness within the space of 48hours. Thanks doctor your spell is really great. For those of you who have marriage/relationship problem should contacct him for hel via (agbazara@gmail.com) OR WhatsApp/call ( +2348104102662 ). And experience it your self.